LinkedIn Profile

LinkedIn is mainly used for professional networking... including employers posting jobs and job seekers posting their Resume/CVs.  See more
Topic Detail
RECOMMENDATION REQUESTS
One can improve their LinkedIn profile by asking your connections to write a recommendation of your work, recommendations will display on your profile once received. You can only request one recommendation from a connection at a time, although there's no limit to the total number of recommendations you can request or receive.
1. Recommendation request to a senior who managed you directly/indirectly.
Hi [Name],

In your presence and mentorship, I have been able to come of age, especially in terms of thought leadership, customer focus, general decision-making etc. Personally, I find you an inspiring Karma Yogi :)

An all-round (360 degree) feedback/recommendation is likely to lend instant credibility to my professional endeavours/feats/credentials so far. Thus, with the intent to keep my LinkedIn profile updated, I was just wondering if you could you write me a recommendation. For the purpose, in case you need any support/information, please feel free to let me know.

Hope you will consider this request in a favourable light.

Thanks.

Warm regards
[Your Full Name]
2. Recommendation request to your mentor
Hi [Name]

Under your leadership and mentorship, the entire team (including Rohan C, Rohan G and me) has been able to come of age, especially in terms of our research methodology/approach, thought leadership, customer focus etc.

An all-round (360 degree) feedback/recommendation is likely to substantiate the validity of my professional endeavours so far. Thus, with the intent to keep my LinkedIn profile updated, I was just wondering if you could you write me a recommendation. For the purpose, in case you need any support/information, please feel free to let me know.

Hope you will consider this request in a favourable light.

Thanks.

Warm regards
[Your Full Name]
3. Recommendation request to a senior
Hi Sir

Hope you are doing good there. :)

An all-round (360 degree) feedback/recommendation is likely to lend instant credibility to my professional endeavours/feats/credentials. Thus, with the intent to keep my LinkedIn profile updated, I was just wondering if you could you write me a recommendation. For the purpose, in case you need any support/information, please feel free to let me know.

Hope you will consider this request in a favourable light.

Thanks.

Warm regards
[Your Full Name]
4. Recommendation request to your client
Hi [Name]

Hope you are doing great there! :)

This is to acknowledge that there have been immense learning out of the fruitful collaboration with you for the development of FSOPIQ platforms (BevIQ, BrandIQ, GuestIQ, TMDIQ and CRIQ). It was due to your edifying insights and constant push (to approach the problem in a different way) that we were able to pull off some innovative R&D solutions. I've personally enjoyed working with you a lot!

As I value your feedback and insights, so I was just wondering if you could write me a recommendation on my LinkedIn profile. This will help me keep my profile up to date. Besides, your recommendation will lend instant credibility to my professional credentials/feats.

Hope you will consider my request in a favourable light.

Thanks.

Regards
[Your Full Name]
5. Recommendation request to your direct reportee
Hi [Name]

Hope you are doing great there! :)

With the intent to keep my LinkedIn profile updated, I was just wondering if you could you write me a recommendation. The all-round (360 degree) feedback/recommendation will lend instant credibility to my professional credentials/feats.

Hope you will consider this ask in a favourable light.

Thanks.

Warm regards
[Your Full Name]

Comments

Popular Posts