HR Interview

At fresher level HR usually checks your communication skills and may look solutions for their few scenario based simple questions.
And if you already have work experience then HR may directly move to Salary Negotiation part of the interview.

It is important to collect some knowledge about the company before coming for the interview, it adds an additional impression. There are websites like Glassdoor which may help you gathering information like ratings, reviews & average salary offered by the company.

Few of the most FAQs in the HR interviews:
Q: Describe yourself.
My name is [FullName]. I hail from [City], [State].
To start with my academic background, I’ve completed my entire formal school education from [SchoolName], [City] with [Marks]% marks and [Marks]% marks in High school and higher secondary examinations.

Thereafter, I decided to go for [GraduationCourseName] education, so I took admission in [Course] course in [CollegeName], [City]. There I secured [Marks]. Then, as I had inclination towards subjects like [Subject1] and [Subject1], I found [PostGraduationCourseName] as the best fit for the same. So, I joined the course in [CollegeName]. Presently, I’m pursuing the [Semester] semester of the course.

About my family background- My father, Mr. [FatherName] is a business man, he deals in [BusinessTitle]. My mother Mrs. [MotherName] is a homemaker. My elder brother, [BrotherName] is a software engineer presently associated with [CompanyName], [City].

About my hobbies- I like playing Chess, Lawn Tennis, Cricket, practising yoga, running marathons etc.

About my strengths- I’m diligent towards my responsibilities, I’m a hard worker, I’m a very good listener, I’m empathetic, I can easily adjust with the changing environment of people, work, learning etc.

About my weaknesses,
- I can do only one thing at a time.
- I have to work ‘very’ hard to achieve something.
- At the time of ethical dilemmas, I have to face the repercussions of choosing ethical means.


Also, prepare yourself for below set of questions-
Q. What all you have given to your college in these 4 years?
Q. Why should you be selected?
Q. What if you are not selected for this job?
Q. If you have been given the supreme authority of this nation, then what would you do?
Q. What can you contribute to this company?
Q. Why freshers be chosen?
Q. How much will you rate yourself in this interview?
Q. Any questions for the interview panel?


Points To Remember: Interview PTR

Comments

Popular Posts